I decided that it might be useful for you, the avid reader, to have a list of the most recent things I have done to the guide.
The last time I changed something was June 2022.
- The free car park outside the campsite (with the "wolf" in a cage) is closed. I don't know if or when it will open again.
- The ban on climbing at Gamma Slabs has been lifted again. Note that some of the climbs on the lower slab are now longer than they used to be.
Changed a bit
- Revised the descriptions of Bhutan and Kemonomichi at Kamoshika Side Rocks.
- Changed the names of a bunch of routes at Gamma after finding some information online.
- Added a note about new bolts at Chichi Iwa.
- Revised the description of Doubt at Hyottoko Iwa and changed the topo.
- Revised the description of Usonoroman after doing the route.
- Dissed Hihi Iwa after a visit.
- Continued adding routes at Hakoya Iwa.
- Revised the description of Arch Crack after doing the route. It's very good!