I decided that it might be useful for you, the avid reader, to have a list of the most recent things I have done to the guide.
The last time I changed something was March 2019.
2019 Campsite Opening and Price Rises
- The scheduled re-opening was April 1st (3 weeks earlier than usual) but has been delayed due unfinished maintenance work. I'll post the revised date when I know it.
- The following prices have gone up:
- Camping per person - 700 yen to 900 yen
- Daytrip per person - 300 yen to 500 yen
- Bath per person - 400 yen to 500 yen
- Climbing is temporarily banned at Gamma Slabs due to mudslides during typhoon no.24. This ban also includes the upper areas (Maga Slab, Suiyobi no Cinderella).
- Giant hornets' nests are becoming more common. The hornets are giant, not the nests. The nests are huge. They (the nests) tend to be round, about twice the size of a football, and are occasionally found on overhanging rock. If you see one and it looks in the least active, go and climb somewhere else.
- I've added a "Shizuteria" button, which links to some obscure crags in Shizuoka prefecture.
Changed a bit